Family time - layout

Hello!

Long time since my last Crate Paper update here! :) This week's theme chalkboard was a challenge for me because I love bright colors and lots of white space. To my surprise though, I was more than pleased with the final outcome! 
I decided to create a layout about a special morning I'd spent with my mother, eating breakfast and enjoying the peace and quiet of our home...it was touching and a moment I want to remember for a long, long time. I love the feel of the cozy new Fall collections from Crate Paper; Flea Market & Close Knit. They are ideal for documenting the warmth and beauty of Autumn.





xox

5 comments:

  1. I really admire your work and this is beautiful as always! Can you tell me which collection the family alphas are from? Really pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure my favorite layout of yours right now! And so happy to see that you scrapped my favorite photo ♥

    ReplyDelete